Designed by and for Centers for Independent Living.
- The program is filled with ideas from Centers for Independent Living all over the country – most of these are labor-saving ideas from actual users.
Recommended – read what other executive directors and users have to say
Designed to be used on a network:
- The program is being used on every type of Microsoft network from peer-peer Windows 98 setups to Server2003. It has also been used on Linux networks.
Based on Microsoft Access:
- The data is accessible to you.
Federal 704 and State Quarterly Reports:
- Tracks I and R Follow-Ups and Consumer efforts to achieve accessibility to Health Care, Assistive Technology and Transportation.
- Creates the 704 Grids for Issue Areas/Activities and consumer accessibility to health care, assistive technology and transportation.
Integration of Data:
- Collect needs of clients and consumers, and the program will automatically create goals. Then connect (associate) client service records to their goals.
- Connect Community Change Goals (Issue Areas) to Community Education and Advocacy activities.
- Works with Window Eyes and Jaws (you may have to create a custom configuration file)
- Font is adjustable by the user
- Entire program may run without use of a mouse
- Has special features to help Jaws users to navigate within the program forms and deal with multi-select list boxes
- Cursor behavior may be set by user to cause the cursor to start at the beginning of the field when tabbing from field to field.
- All codes and lists may be altered and controlled by agency management.
- Setup sub codes for each 704 service code to help track specific activities.
- Setup programs to organize your consumers and clients into logical divisions – print services and generate reports of consumers and clients demographics by program.
- Setup standing Groups and place your consumers and clients into these groups – CIL Manager will then help you manage your activities and group sessions.
- Management controls access to the program and which users have permission to add and edit service records
- Intuitive for your staff to use, with numerous labor saving methods
- Validates (requires the user to input) information needed for the 704 report
- Numerous utilities to help you find and fix bad records
- Designed to be easy and non-threatening to use
- Built-in utility to deal with redundant consumer records
- Automatically finds and displays missing consumer information prior to printing the 704 and state reports
- 704 – creates and printed the metrics-based pages of the Federal 704, including the Issue Area grid, and
- Follow-Ups – view the I and R Follow-Ups that have been set by your staff
- Issue Area/Activity Grid on the 704 – CIL Manager creates this grid automatically
- Consumer Status – view every consumer goal, how long it’s been open, how many units of service have been applied to each goal.
- Service records by consumer and staff – filter by Program, Consumer Status (Active, Completed All Goals Set, etc.), 704 Service Code, Service Sub Code.
- Community Education and Advocacy records, Staff Training records
- Needs – Print out the needs that your staff has collected from consumers and I and Rs to help you develop your strategic plan
- Query Your Data File – create reports from a custom query builder that’s actually easy to use. Create mailing labels from these reports.
- Visitation – monitor your staff’s visitation of consumers
Maintain A Central Database of Information for Your Clients
- easily and quickly provide information sheets for your consumers for outside services and resources
Manage Personal Attendants, Case Workers, Doctors and others vital to your consumers
- Create an unlimited number of mail lists for specialized mailings; add anyone in the database to any mail list
- You can combine any collection of mail lists and create a zip code sorted list
- The consumer mail list can be filtered by staff, disability, county, program, political representative, date of service, and consumer status (Active, Completed All Goals, etc.)
- Create advocacy mailings to the constituents of various politicians
Stores the political representatives of your consumers and easily prepare specific advocacy mailings
Prints Intake and Independent Living Plans
Comes with a 230 page Users Guide
Support – developer is dedicated to the Independent Living Movement